We are seeking a highly organized, versatile, team-oriented person to join our team in Mumbai as a Regional Director.
- Reporting on the weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance of the company
- Evaluate staffing and resource management needs. Communicate to other locations/ teams of staff availability and skill set available to help on other company initiatives.
- Align staffing within allocated budgets
- Developing a thorough understanding of company culture and build an organization that is aligned with the company’s vision
- Experience in guiding the operations of a studio; both in the mentorship and development of staff as well fiscal oversight
- Demonstrate business development skills within the local industry
- High level of drive and collaborative spirit to help grow and mentor a dynamic workforce with engaged team members
- Liaise with department leads in HQ to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different teams and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate materials
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- When a new project/ program starts understand the goals work with the managers to define the approach and establish the right resources for the program. Establish a budget alongside US counterpart. Train and mentor staff where needed to deliver the project/ program with quality documentation
- Mentoring and training teams to achieve quality documentation
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 20 years of experience
- Architecture License required
If you take your work seriously, but love to laugh at yourself and with others and never settle for anything less than stellar work, MBH Architects is for you.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.