We are seeking a highly organized, versatile person to join our team in Bengaluru. This role focuses on the timely and accurate production of project deliverables from design development thru construction.
- Build upon what has already been learned.
- Create, assemble and issue client deliverables utilizing CAD, Revit, Cinema 4D, Bluebeam, Sketchup or other medium.
- Implement corrections, revisions, red line changes and address comments; assuming responsibility for accuracy of work.
- Solve space planning & adjacency requirements.
- Manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- Participate in improving production methods.
- Assist with consultant and client communication and coordination.
- Assist with developing work plans/milestone schedules.
- Generate plan layouts, storefront elevations & sections.
- Assist with site surveys & review of survey documents.
- Provide code, vendor & supplier research.
- Assist with the layout of small projects and the development of details.
- Assist with construction administration
- Bachelor's degree in architecture
- 3+ years of experience in architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
If you take your work seriously, but love to laugh at yourself and with others and never settle for anything less than stellar work, MBH Architects is for you.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.