We are looking for a Studio Director to help lead and grow our new, New York office located in Tribeca. Many of our luxury retail clients have asked when we would have boots on the ground in Manhattan. Now that we do we need an entrepreneurial, versatile team player who can embrace both the business behind architecture and the creative process of delivering stellar designs to our clients.
- Manage and coach the team of 15+; maintain a positive environment
- Collaborate with our marketing and business development team to identify strategic opportunities and land new work/clients
- In conjunction with finance execute client, consultant and vendor contracts
- Oversee production schedules and staffing
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue, profitability, quality and utilization goals
- Be seen as a partner by your clients, understanding their business strategy
- Ensure team outings and events, learning seminars, birthdays etc happen
- Provide studio update at weekly director meeting
- Oversee operations of remote office
- Effectively communicate between multiple offices
- Reports to Principal in charge
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 15+ years of experience in architecture
- Experience with high end luxury retail brands is a plus
- New York Architecture License
If you take your work seriously, but love to laugh at yourself and with others and never settle for anything less than stellar work, MBH Architects is for you.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.