Business Development Manager
We are seeking a highly organized, versatile, team-oriented person to join our team. This position is focused on developing and managing new and existing business opportunities within the Denver region. The Business Development Manager will seek out potential leads in multifamily housing, retail, restaurants, and workspace projects.
- Lead the development of new business opportunities with new clients. Identify key clients and stakeholders for relationship opportunities
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients within the region.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and potential leads
- Help Identify and attend industry events for networking opportunities
- Maintain and increase knowledge of industry trends as well as local business trends
- Collaborate with teams internally to develop BD strategies
- Initiate and schedule meetings for external stakeholders and clients with the right staff members
- Utilize our CRM to ensure accuracy of key audience, prospect and client database for strategic marketing and project development
- Developing connections with people inside and outside of our organization
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think entrepreneurially and develop professional network
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Able to work some evenings and/or occasional weekends for after hours events
If you take your work seriously, but love to laugh at yourself and with others and never settle for anything less than stellar work, MBH Architects is for you.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.