We are seeking a highly organized, versatile person to join our team in Alameda. This role focuses on overseeing our accounting operations.
· Review and reconcile general ledger entries monthly, quarterly, and annually; propose and prepare correcting entries
· Prepares fiscal year-end general ledger analysis
· Prepare annual analyses for audit, including depreciation and fixed asset schedules
· Prepare financial forecasts and projections
· Prepares monthly bank reconciliations
· Actively improve existing accounting systems and procedures
· Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws
Skills & Experience:
· Minimum 6 years of experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required. CPA and MBA is preferred.
· Knowledge of the AEC industry is a plus